CBC Radio Series
Engage Nova Scotia has partnered with CBC Radio to explore how our attitudes as Nova Scotians can either propel us forward or hold us back. We explored a range of topics related to what we learned when we asked 1000 Nova Scotians about their attitudes towards the province, its challenges and their openness to change.
- Where is home? Do you identify by your region of the province or as a Nova Scotian?
- How would you rate Nova Scotia as a place to live? Why do you choose to live and work here?
- Are you ready and willing to change? Do you feel able?
- How do you measure success? Quality of life or economic growth?
- Which would you prefer—go faster alone or further together?
In June we hit the road! Join us in a community near you for a lively exchange with CBC host Bob Murphy on the mainland and Wendy Bergfeldt in Cape Breton. Find out what your neighbours think about where we’re going and what is possible. Coverage from each event will be aired the following day, on CBC’s Mainstreet. Watch the Upcoming Events page for more details.
Engage Nova Scotia is working with partners and communities to cultivate engagement and catalyse action so that more Nova Scotians are working together to build their future.